Elastatropin® in Anti-Aging Skin Care
Following our extensive research on tissue regeneration and scar treatment, we discovered a method of synthesizing human tropoelastin - Elastatropin® - the natural precursor to elastin. Until now, human elastin did not exist as a component of an anti-aging skincare product or as part of an anti-wrinkle cream.
Our bodies produce elastin as we begin developing in the womb until early childhood. Following childhood, our bodies produce less and less new elastin, and eventually, the elastin begins to break down considerably as we age. While this occurs, the body also slows the production of supporting extracellular matrix proteins like collagen, laminin and keratin. This insufficiency causes the skin to experience more wrinkles, become more susceptible to damage and require more time to heal properly.
If a new source of elastin could be introduced to the skin, wrinkles and signs of aging could be reversed and skin would renew itself with minimum investment. This source is Elastatropin® , a synthesized precursor to elastin with an inherent ability to permeate the outer layer of skin and move freely within the skin's structure.
Using a complex chain of 600 amino acids in a patented molecular delivery system, our synthesized form of tropoelastin, Elastatropin®, restores elastic properties to the skin. The amino acids enable the chain and the Elastatropin® to penetrate the deepest parts of the topmost layer of skin. It enters into the outer skin layers, moving into the first active layer, the epidermis, converting into elastin then integrating itself into the skin matrix cross-linking with existing elastin and other proteins. This process, shown in the drawing below, expands the flexible backbone of the skin effectively reducing the appearance of existing lines while preventing the onset of new wrinkles and diminishing the signs of aging.
Elastatropin® is vastly superior to other anti-wrinkle creams and treatments for a number of reasons:
- Elastatropin® is more bioavailable, which means it can easily be absorbed and used by the body
- Elastatropin® is extremely compatible with human skin and integrates into the extracellular matrix.
- These proteins are not allergenic. Despite their source, they are natural and identical to the human material.
- Both dermatology research and clinical trials support the effectiveness of Elastatropin® as a vehicle to safe and healthy skin rejuvenation.
Key research findings about Elastatropin®:
In collaboration with dermatologists at Thomas Jefferson University, we studied the ability of our human tropoelastin to penetrate living human skin. The findings were remarkable!
- Elastatropin® can penetrate living skin within 24 hours.
- When applied to the epidermis of human skin, absorption of the Elastatropin® molec/urred for 24 hours following application.
- When skin was stained and studied under a microscope following application, tropoelastin could be seen penetrating into the epidermis.
The above results demonstrate that Elastatropin®, is the most effective anti-wrinkle and anti-aging formula on the market today.
Clinical research further supports the positive effects of Elastatropin®. Observing use across the board and confirming lasting results among subjects helps to determine the successfulness of a product. Clinical trials show that the active peptides and tropoelastin in DermaLastyl-β™ possess the ability to:
- Be absorbed by the skin
- Participate in the biological processes that help prevent wrinkles
- Make an observable difference in appearance and facial rejuvenation when tested by volunteers